Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > capturing SQL from .NET app.

capturing SQL from .NET app.

Stephen

Hi Folks,

Not sure if I'm in the right place, but I'm looking for information on how I
can capture a SQL query tht is generated from a .net / .aspx file.

I have a web based application that allows me to run reports and specify my
criteria. I want to be able to capture the query that is run against the
database. I'm thinking along the lines of SQL Profiler but my DB is Pervasive.

Any help or directions to better places to post this question are greatly
appreciated.

TIA!

Steve

JIGNESH

To know which SQL commend is execting on DB. there are two ways that i know
SQLProfiler and Stored Procedure SP_WHO or SP_Who2 which you can run in
QueryAnalyzer.

Regards
JIGNESH

"Stephen" wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Not sure if I'm in the right place, but I'm looking for information on how I
> can capture a SQL query tht is generated from a .net / .aspx file.
>
> I have a web based application that allows me to run reports and specify my
> criteria. I want to be able to capture the query that is run against the
> database. I'm thinking along the lines of SQL Profiler but my DB is Pervasive.
>
> Any help or directions to better places to post this question are greatly
> appreciated.
>
> TIA!
>
> Steve

Stephen

I would do just that but the problem is my DB is Pervasive SQL