Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > C# web service and apache

C# web service and apache

marcomangiante

Hello,

I'm quite new to web service development. I'd like to know if it is
possible, under windows, to publish a web service in apache. What I
want to do is write a simple c# web service and then compile and
install it in apache /bin directory (or a directory under apache where
a web service can be placed): it is possible, without install, for
example, mono, but using microsoft stack?

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestion.

--
Regards,

Marco Mangiante

JIGNESH

You will require .NET framework on the Apache Box.

Here is one blog entry to make Apache run Asp.net
http://weblogs.asp.net/israelio/arch...11/424852.aspx

Once done, your webService will run too.

Regards
JIGNESH