Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Error HTTP 404 When I try to access a page with a Gridview

Error HTTP 404 When I try to access a page with a Gridview

lufrenette@reg6.health.nb.ca

Hi,
I get this error :
"HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its
dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make
sure that it is spelled correctly."

when I try to access a page that has a gridview. When I remove the
gridview, the page work. The page works when I execute it locally but
when I try to execute it on the Web it doesn't work.

I am using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition.

Can anyone help me?

Lucie

Tiago Halm

Check if the gridview is making a reference to a non existent resouce.

Tiago Halm

news:(E-Mail Removed)...