Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Sheets

Sheets

Jaez

Is it possible to link asp.net 2 to an excel spreadsheet running on the
server so the remote user can view and change entries on the spreadsheet and
also on froms written in VB for applications which are part of the
spreadsheet?

john

Michael Nemtsev, MVP

Hello Jaez,

Terminal session is the easiest way

Btw, what do u exactly want to get? U can change details on server spreadsheet,
but not to view it, because all viewing in asp.net happens on client side,
and u need to download spreedshit to view it (only if u don't want to provide
the lightweight version of excell screen )

---
WBR,