Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Using web services in crystal reports

Using web services in crystal reports

Ricardo Luceac

Hi all..

I have an asp.net Application that uses a series of web services for the
business logic, and I need to make reports using the same web
services...

The problem is that I'm not figuring it out how to use web services as a
data provider for crystal reports...

I'm using c# ,asp.net 2.0 and VS 2005...

thx...