Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Strange problem with Request.RawUrl

Strange problem with Request.RawUrl

Chris

Hey

I'm getting odd varying results, when i Response.Write(Request.RawUrl)
within a hidden input field.

The first time the output has something that looks like a tab in it, Opera
treads this as %09
The second and third times i print it out its fine.

I'm baffled, have deleted and rewrote the line, moved the order of the
prints, etc, always the first call has this problem

Also tried,<% Request.RawUrl.ToString.Trim() %> to no avail.

Any ideas?
Cheers
Chris