Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WSE 3.0 client - named policy - in class library though

WSE 3.0 client - named policy - in class library though

Derrick

I have a WSE service, client class library, and client console app.

I setup the policy info in the service, and client class library projects,
it is all there in web/app/policy config files.

The consumed library however, in the console app, appears to lose the class
library app.config info, and then the consuming console client throws an
exception saying it can't find the named policy I set in the client library.

Any suggestions? I would like to be able to set all this in the class
library so that consumers of it do not need to change (incorrectly change)
the wse policy settings.

Thanks in advance!

Derrick