Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > saml in .net

saml in .net

KNLN Ravi Shankar

Hi All,
i need to use saml in my application, how can i do it.
i need what are the requirements to use this, any sample examples of
implementing it,etc.
actually my requirement is that, there is a security API and it will
return the user's
profile( as i enter username and password ) and that security API is using
saml for this security check. i think it will return in some format and i
need to use some other way in saml to decode it and use the set of
permissions that pirticular user is having.
everything is in analysis and design stage only both my applicaton and
security API, i need to know more about saml upfront and try to use it once
to get ready to use it later.
pls help me in this regard
thanks

Manish Bafna

Hi,
You should find below link useful:
http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/it/...rkup-language/
Search for "saml security ebooks" in google and you will find further links
Hope this helps
--
Thanks and Regards.
Manish Bafna.

"KNLN Ravi Shankar" wrote:

> Hi All,
> i need to use saml in my application, how can i do it.
> i need what are the requirements to use this, any sample examples of
> implementing it,etc.
> actually my requirement is that, there is a security API and it will
> return the user's
> profile( as i enter username and password ) and that security API is using
> saml for this security check. i think it will return in some format and i
> need to use some other way in saml to decode it and use the set of
> permissions that pirticular user is having.
> everything is in analysis and design stage only both my applicaton and
> security API, i need to know more about saml upfront and try to use it once
> to get ready to use it later.
> pls help me in this regard
> thanks

Manish Bafna

you should find following link on saml also useful:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...-samlmyth.html
hope this helps
--
Thanks and Regards.
Manish Bafna.

SAML and .NET? Bob ASP .Net 3 11-14-2010 08:56 AM
SAML 2.0 / IM Praveen Java 0 04-01-2006 12:52 AM
SAML for .NET 1.1? Lucas Tam ASP .Net 0 08-10-2005 04:13 AM
Access Manager (Single Sign On) and SAML Lucas Tam Java 0 03-10-2005 11:25 PM
Python and SAML Robert Boyd Python 1 07-20-2004 01:57 PM

Advertisments