Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to start with web service and xml schema

How to start with web service and xml schema

Beginner

Hi all,

I am a new web service developer. I want to know about how to write web
service with xml schema. I have searched a lot of xml schema topic but I
don't know how to use it.

if i have a simple web service(Calculator)

[WebMethod]
public int Cals(int x,int y) {
int sum = 0;
sum = x + y;
return sum;
}

if i want to use xml schema for this web service
what xml schema should be ?????
and how to use in web service ????

Thank you for all suggestion

Jorgebg

Hi,
the WSDL file, asociated to that webservice has a schema defined.
But with .NET and Visual Studio you shouldn't worry about that.

In order to consume it, from the project you want to use it, add a Web
Reference (Right click in project > Add Web Reference...).

Best Regards,
--
Jorgebg - MCSD.NET