Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > HTTPS, WCF and SecurityNegotiationException

HTTPS, WCF and SecurityNegotiationException

Scott Holman

My WCF service uses TransportWithMessageCredential security. I would like
to be able to connect to my web services using the following URLS
https://localhost/MyService/service.svc
https://testmachine/MyService/service.svc
https://testmachine.us.somedomain.in...ce/service.svc

The SSL certificate subject name is 'testmachine'. Is there some way to
configure IIS or the WCF service so that the client could use any of these
URLS without encountering the SecurityNegotiationException:

Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel with
authority 'localhost'
Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel with
authority 'testmachine.us.somedomain.int'

Thanks