Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > COM+ Proxy

COM+ Proxy

aljamala@gmail.com

Hi,

I am kind of new to web services, not the idea, but actually
implementing and consuming them.

Currently I am being asked to develop a COM+ proxy that will fall
between the presentation tier and services. This is a COM+ object
used to interface the ASP communication with the financial calculator
service and to implement business rules related to saving, retrieving
data from the database (about 10 methods in total)

My question is, how do I go about developing this? My services are
already implemented, so this is my next step except that I am a little
lost.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers!

John Saunders

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> Hi,
>
> I am kind of new to web services, not the idea, but actually
> implementing and consuming them.
>
> Currently I am being asked to develop a COM+ proxy that will fall
> between the presentation tier and services. This is a COM+ object
> used to interface the ASP communication with the financial calculator
> service and to implement business rules related to saving, retrieving
> data from the database (about 10 methods in total)
>
> My question is, how do I go about developing this? My services are
> already implemented, so this is my next step except that I am a little
> lost.
>
> Any comments would be appreciated.

I guess I didn't understand your post: where would web services be used?

Also, why COM+?

John