Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Web service on XP cannot open files

Web service on XP cannot open files

geekworx@gmail.com

I have a .NET web service that uses a dll to access some legacy data.
The web service and associated dll work fine on Win2K Pro but when run
on XP Pro, the dll cannot open the data files. Is there some
additional configuration of IIS or user acounts that needs to be done
on XP? Thanks