Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Parsing HTML

Parsing HTML

John Saunders

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> But, we're not talking about most web pages. We are talking about a
> particular page that is being used with a web service. In other words,
> it's part of the OP's applicaiton, which he should have some control over.

Sorry, I didn't recall that he said it was his application. I assumed he was
scraping from somebody else's application.

Even though it's his, there may be reasons why he can't guarantee that the
page he needs will be XHTML and will be guaranteed to remain XHTML.

John

Stane Bozic

An answer is HtmlAgilityPack (www.codeplex.com/htmlagilitypack).