Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Calling Webservice Methord from ASP page

Calling Webservice Methord from ASP page

sreekantp@gmail.com

Hello,

I am trying to know how we can make a call for webservice methord from
a ASPX page. I have webservice running on different project and wanted
to test the webmethord of that service using another project's ASPX
page. My ASPX page has a text box where I input some value to be
inserted into database using webservice. Any suggestions would be
helpful.
Thanks.