Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Can any body post me some link's to start Webservices

Can any body post me some link's to start Webservices

Prasant

hi
i am new to webservices
i wanted to start webservices ..
Can any body post me some link's to start Webservices

Scott M.

http://xml.com

http://google.com

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml