Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > I cant run Web Services developed Java

I cant run Web Services developed Java

Rene

Hello Friends, help me please !

I have an application in C# .NET and I'm trying run a Web Services developed
in Java, so I add web References from my application but I cant open it.

Should do I do some more ?

Your Help

Saludos
Rene
Ecuador-South America

Mark Nelson

Rene,

If your.NET application has access to Java Web Service definitely you can
consume that service. Please check that first.

If you have access to the service, do the following
1)Add a web-reference to the java web service from .NET.
2)Now your proxy class would have created at .NET side
3) Import the necessary namespace of the service
4)Instantiate the WebService Class
5)Call the WebMethod using Instance

Please let me know if you need more information

--
Thanks & Regards,
Mark Nelson