Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How do i deploy a webservice in client machine which is referencing another webserivce on the server

How do i deploy a webservice in client machine which is referencing another webserivce on the server

nageswari.k@gmail.com

Hi,

I need to deploy a windows application on a client machine.
The windows application is referencing a web service which should be
resident on the client machine itself. This web service in turn
contacts a web service on the server.
How do I deploy the application on the client machine.

I did be grateful if some one could help me in this.

Thanks,
Nageswari