Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Error in run time:Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Re: Error in run time:Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Cowboy

With NT Authentication, you have to make sure the ASP.NET application
impersonates the logged on user or it will still try to logon using the anon
account. You can set impersonation on in the web.config file

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!
"Error In run time:Login failed for user"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i am using ASP.NET and ADO.NET i am tring to connect to SQL server 2000

installed on another machine from ADO.NET using the ASP.NET.
> ASP.NET allowing me to connect and building the Query and the compilation

process Successed, but at the run time the following message appeares:

> Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL

Server connection.

> I am logging in using username and password defined on the second machine

and included inside SQL Server, and i am using windows NT Authentication.