Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > MSSOAPLib30.SoapClient30 scalability problem

MSSOAPLib30.SoapClient30 scalability problem

Doug

Hi,

We are using MSSOAPLib30.SoapClient30 inside VB6 to access a .NET web
service. It works great on dev and test (as does everything it seems
anymore!) but in some - but not all - cases on production we are
getting a generic error when using it. For some of our apps, it
appeared that what was happening is that the web service could not
handle simultaneous calls to it - because once we switched the times
apps ran and called this, it worked fine.

My question though would be if there is some setting in this object
that we needed to set to prevent such an issue from occurring?