Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Authorization of webservices

Authorization of webservices

tulasikumar

hi all,
I have one requirement in my project.The requirment is create 4 methods in
webservices these are webmethods.I have to restrict the access at the time
of using these methods.One user can access only two methods,another access
another two methods.Is it possible for this using .net xml webservices in
..net?
Any one tell me how can i do my requirement.this is very urgent for
me.Thnaks in advance

--
Best Regards,
TulasiKumar

Dhanraj K.S

I think you should be able to do that via SOAP Header Authentication.

http://aspalliance.com/805
http://www.codeproject.com/cs/webser...ebservices.asp

This is the most simple way of authenticating webservices, hope this helps..

Thanks
Dhanraj

news:(E-Mail Removed)...