Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to determine the server URL from a ClickOnce client

How to determine the server URL from a ClickOnce client

rshillington

If I deploy an application via ClickOnce, that app should be able to
communicate back to the server it came from via web services without
requiring full trust. however how does the application know what is
the server it came from.

Thanks in advance
Ralph Shillington