Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Consuming a webservice with a dynamic dns...

Consuming a webservice with a dynamic dns...

Hans Olav

Hi.

I'm consuming a webservice using a DNS name in the URL which is changed
every now and then.
The problem is that my ASP.NET web never uses the new DNS entry even though
I'm instantiating a new webservice client for every call. I've checked that
there's nothing wrong with my DNS cache on the server because a ping gives
the correct ip address.

Can anyone help me with this?

changes periodicaly. Why don't the framework find out by itself that the ip
address is changed? My web service calls the old ip address for hours...

Any help is greatly apprechiated! I've googled this issue and haven't found
anything.

'Hans Olav.

Consuming my webService in a windows application give denied acces! kamig ASP .Net 0 02-25-2006 12:43 PM
Underlying connection closed error when consuming webservice from. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dGhldyBCLiBMZWhybWFu?= ASP .Net 0 01-28-2006 06:26 AM
Consuming .NET webservice in Java Applet alok Java 1 12-26-2005 06:25 PM
Consuming webservice John ASP .Net 1 06-21-2004 11:29 PM
Consuming a webservice from an XSD joycey8 XML 0 02-04-2004 10:44 PM

Advertisments