Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > PDA WSE 2 & OpenNetCF

PDA WSE 2 & OpenNetCF

Keith Wilson

Hello all

I am trying to upload/download files via a webservice to/from a PDA.

The webservices are secured using WSE 2.0 (this cannot change).

..NETCF 2 does not support WSE 2.0 so am using OpenNetCFon the PDA.

All works OK but I am having trouble adding a UserNameToken to the SOAP
context and signing the SOAP message with the token.

The equivalent lines I need to replace in 'normal' .NET 2 are....

Dim tok As UsernameToken = New UsernameToken(Username, Password,
PasswordOption.SendPlainText)
proxy.RequestSoapContext.Security.Tokens.Add(tok)
proxy.RequestSoapContext.Security.Elements.Add(New
Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security.MessageSignature( tok))

Can anyone help ?

Much appreciated
Keith Wilson