Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > web service deployment

web service deployment

Hello

I'm using WCF and I would like to know if there is possible to have
something like:
a WebService with 2 methods: Get and Set
and at the deployment time on a server X to decide that the Set method must
be "hidden" (a X's clients cannot call it or cannot see it) and
on another server Y the Set method is visible an functional (all the Y's
clients can call it).

Thank you