Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to maintain web services active

How to maintain web services active

PBENISTY

Hi,
I'm using web services writed on .NET 2.0, when I start an application using
those web service it's take a long time for the first time and after it's Ok.
But when I stop to use the application for a long time and I use it again
it's take a long time to start the web services.
I'd like to know if it's possible to maintain web services active on windows
2003 server. or how to get web service faster.

thanks for your help

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hello PBENISTY,

Regarding on this issue, I've als found your another duplicated one posted
in the following newsgroup

Subject: How to maintain Webservices active on window 2003 server
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Some community member and I have posted some suggestion and information
there. If you have any further questions, please feel free to followup
there.

Thanks for posting in MSDN newsgroup.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng