Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Server response with header attribute mustunderstand="1"

Server response with header attribute mustunderstand="1"

angellvl@gmail.com

Hi everybody, I'm stucked with a web service response... When I call a
web service I must add a Header calles TransactionID with the
mustunderstand attribute set to "1". The web service response it's ok
but includes the same header with mustunderstand="1", and client proxy
class is unable to process this response. The message I'm getting is:

"Soap Header TransactionID was not understood"

It seems like my client proxy class canīt understand the TransactionID
header. How can I tell my client class thar TransactionID is
understand? Is it possible not check the mustunderstand attribute? Any
other idea?

Thanks in advance

Angel

angellvl@gmail.com

> Use WSE-enabled client.

Thanks!! I've implemented a SoapFilter that remove the header from de
response and now works ok.