Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Webservice novice question

Webservice novice question

Asfar

Hi,

I have developed my first webservice using Web Service Software Factory
provided by Microsoft.
Java client will consume my webservice.
Now my question is what information do i need to provide to the developer
who will be developing the Java client.
Should I just use wsdl.exe and generate the proxy class for my asmx file and
send the generated *.cs file to the developer?

Thanks,
-Asfar