Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > UsernameToken Sample

UsernameToken Sample

Asfar

Hi

Can someoone please tell me where can I find examples for WebServices using
only UsernameToken without any certificate.

I did find quickstarts but the usertoken samples use certificates.

Thanks,
-Asfar