Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Webservice and MySQL

Webservice and MySQL

Nicolas

Hi, I have a question. I need to do a webservice that connects to a database
in MySQL. This webservice must be able to be acceded by a program (in VB6)
that record information in this database. And on the other hand, it must be
acceded also for a page in ASP.NET that loads the information from the same
database. Can someone help me??

Thank you very much!

PS: Sorry about my poor english!