Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > An unhandled exception of type Serialization.SerializationExceptio

An unhandled exception of type Serialization.SerializationExceptio

julio

Hi
In our ws v.1.1, thats works fine as from ends 2004, yesterday gave us an
strange error:
An unhandled exception of type
'System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationExcepti on'
occurred in Unknown Module.
Additional information:
The type System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException in Assembly
System.Web.Services, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a is not marked as serializable.
Buts the web services works fine, but at the ends of a new insert, in our
page appears this error, and I can't find what is and also I cant debug.
Any idea for this error?
TIA
Julio

julio

Finally I find the error
The error was on the mail, outside the ws
Julilo