Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Plz help its very urgent doubt in uploading a webform

Plz help its very urgent doubt in uploading a webform

Saranya

Hi friends

In my system i m having some aspx files which r working fine in my
localmachine.but when i try to upload it in web server,it s triggering
errors like

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'xpreztoems.frmIndex'.

Source Error:
Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="frmIndex.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="xpreztoems.frmIndex" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"

Line 3: <HTML>

Its just an indexpage it contains some hyperlinks and corresponding
navigate url's no code included but its working in localhost not
accessible in webserver...

also some forms r working in localmachine but the same forms cannot be
run in
webserver.its displaying some errors in edititemtemplate of datagrid

i m really struggling to find out the cause.............plz help

its really mind blowing

Sarat Pediredla

Saranya,

Without further detail, it would be a tough one to answer. Are the
codebehind files in the right place? Have you compiled the solution if
it is being "published" ? Finally, are you sure there is no conflict in
the .NET framework version on webserver and your local machine?

Sarat