Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Access Mapped Drive using Authenticated Access

Access Mapped Drive using Authenticated Access

Marc

I would like to have my Web Service reference dll's on a mapped drive off of
local machine. Is it possible if I use Authenticated Access instead of
Anonymous Access?

Thanks,

Marc