Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > create file IO file via web service opposite the hebrew characters

create file IO file via web service opposite the hebrew characters

hadarmorchi@gmail.com

hi,

i have a strange problem ,
i have bulid a win form app thats create EXCEL file from AS400 table .
the excel file should be sent to my client via Email .... everything
work Good !!! but ...

when i converted the app to run as a web service ... the Excel that the
app create is wrong ...
all of it's hebrew characters are opposite

(for example [didnt want to put hebrew characters in this message ...
so think ABC is in hebrew .... ]: ABC became BCA .... )

In the win form app its good.
i've tried to change the web.config ... it didnt work (i replaced the
utf-8 to be windows-1255 )

any ideas ????
10x in advance

Andrew Brook

Hi, was it in the globalization element that you changed the encoding type?
e.g
<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />

Andrew

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

hebrew characters me HTML 10 06-03-2005 07:16 AM
Unicode and newline characters in XML text sond via Web Service Krzysztof Fink-Finowicki via .NET 247 ASP .Net Web Services 0 11-17-2004 09:01 AM
Unicode and newline characters in XML text sond via Web Service Krzysztof Fink-Finowicki via .NET 247 ASP .Net Web Services 1 11-15-2004 11:29 PM
Unicode and newline characters in XML text sond via Web Service Krzysztof Fink-Finowicki via .NET 247 ASP .Net Web Services 0 10-17-2004 10:04 AM
Re: hebrew characters not showing up Stefano Mostarda ASP .Net 0 02-18-2004 01:13 PM

Advertisments