Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > VB Project files

VB Project files

Ian

What has happened to the vbproj file with Web Services written in VB 2005?

Have they become redundant? Because the web service I am involved in
developing, written by a colleague in VB 2005, doesnt seem to have a vbproj
file. Yet it still runs.

Also, if vbproj files are not used in Web Services anymore, where are
references stored?

Ian

Ian

No need to reply to this. Figured it out now.

Thanks

Ian