Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Switching between two web servers?

Switching between two web servers?

Leyla

Hi All,
I have two web services, on two different servers, if one goes down, I
want to be able to switch to the othere one. until the first web
services is back up.
is there way to this.
Thanks Leyla

Selden

Just change the .URL property of your proxy from one to the other.

That works for me...

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...