Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > browser window

browser window

Jessica Weiner

I have a web application that needs to be displayed in the browser such that
it takes up the *whole* window, i.e.browser's back/forwards buttons and
menus etc shouldn't be displayed. How can this be done?

Thanks.
Jess

Scott M.

The browser is not controlled with ASP.NET or any other server-side
programming paradigm.

Only client-side code can affect the browser. You can send client-side code
from the server to the client, but the code executes there.

You need client-side JavaScript and the window.open() command.

news:j7cng.122696$(E-Mail Removed) .com...