Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Use output of WSDL.exe

Use output of WSDL.exe

jurgen.tessers@chello.nl

Hi everybody,

I wrote a simple webservice, and i want to use this webservice on a
different machine.
On this machine i have .Net frameworks SDK installed. I used the
wsdl.exe command
to get a proxy class, and compiled it to a dll with vbc.exe.

But now i don't realy understand the next step, how to go further.
Let's say, create
a simple webform which call's my webservice and display the
information.

Can someone tell me which steps i have to take?

With regards,
Jurgen