Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Set Focus control in Visual Studio 2005 Web Form

Set Focus control in Visual Studio 2005 Web Form

Oscar

We are using a Bar gun scanner to scan bar codes from products. The OS in the
Bar gun is Microsoft CE. We have created a website using the Microsoft Visual
Studio 2005 Web form. The website works and we are able to process the
products using the bargun. The problem is with the cursor. The Users have to
touch the "textbox" control on the screen before scanning the product. Else,
the item number will NOT get recorded. I have set the focus control to the
"Textbox"
control but Microsoft CE Internet Explorer is not recognizing the control
flow. Is there a solution to this problem ? We have used the Internet
Explorer 6 SP1 on the Desktop (running Microsoft 2000 SP4) and the cursor
there works great (no problem).

Thank You for Your Assistance
Oscar Lopez