Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to use RPC/literal combination?

How to use RPC/literal combination?

Sek

Folks,

I am in the process of writing web service using VS.NET 2003 and C#.

I want to use the soapperation style of "RPC" and soap:body use of
"literal" for all the webmethods.

I observed that SoapDocumentMethod attribute provides a "Use" parameter
to set to "literal". But, this parameter is not available in the
SoapRpcMethod attribute.

Does it mean that, RPC/literal combination is not supported by .NET?

TIA
Sek