Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to consume web service from code behind?

How to consume web service from code behind?

staeri@gmail.com

I've attached the wdsl file with "Add web reference" in VWD.

The class is called DataImport and the method is called
PackageListCompany.

PackageListCompany returns PackageListCompanyResult and I want to print
the received information but the only thing which gets printed is the
text "test.PackageListResult".

I have the following code:

Dim p As New test.DataImport
Dim o As test.PackageListResult = p.PackageListCompany("login1",
"login2", "pwd", "lang")
Response.Write(o.ToString)

Can someone tell me what is wrong?

Regards,