Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > web service parameters that match a schema

web service parameters that match a schema

Jeremy Chapman

I built a web service method that has one parameter of type XmlDocument. In
the methods code I load a xsd file and validate the xml document against the
xsd schema. This does work, but is there any way to specify in the method
declaration that the parameter must be an xml document matching a specific
schema? What I am hoping to do is make the wsdl contain the schema that is
required for the parameter. Anyone know how I can do this?