Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Pizza, Love, and Stock (Opportunity for Developers)

Pizza, Love, and Stock (Opportunity for Developers)

info@3dgrid.com

Looking for World Class Developers:
(or at least State Class Developers)

Early stage software product company aiming to become the Google of
healthcare needs top talent to bridge near-term development needs. We
are looking for sharp individuals interested in a side project that
might or might not turn into a full time gig down the road. The more
versatile your skill-set and background the better. Candidates must be
willing to roll up their sleeves and work some nights and week-ends (at
least 10 to 15 hours per week for up to 6 months) in exchange for
pizza, love and stock.

What we are looking for:
1. Talented individuals starting to explore a career move, but while
they are looking they can test the waters with this start-up to see if
it leads to bigger opportunities. No risk, but a little time.
2. Talented individuals who are happily employed, but have some spare
hours to exercise the entrepreneurial spirit. The effort will be
challenging, but fun and rewarding. It may become a nice addition to an
investment portfolio for nothing more than an investment of a little
time.

What we are NOT looking for:
1. Someone looking for a paying job immediately
2. Someone who cannot otherwise land a job (candidates for this effort
are the type who don't find jobs... jobs find them)

What you get in exchange for some of your time:
1. Equity that could put kids through college some day;
2. Work towards a common goal with a fun & talented group;
3. Push your skills and build a reference account for those who want to
break into consulting;
4. Establish first right of refusal for full time positions as
revenue/funding are established in coming months.

Successful personality will include:
1. Sense of Humor - you don't take yourself too seriously;
2. Responsible and hard-working (demonstrated history of follow-through
and committment);
3. Good team player with enthusiasm;
4. Enjoy bringing innovation and order to chaos;
5. Sense of adventure.

Skills we are looking for:
..NET application development experience (VB.Net; C#, ASP.NET)
Database architecture using SQL Server
Web services, XML, SOAP and related technologies
5+ years ASP product architecture/development
Dynamic Flash solutions, linking front-end to back-end, utilizing
Action Script and XML
User interface design and usability

Other helpful skills:
Deep Product Management Expertise
Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle Concepts

Next few steps:
We know there are people in Seattle who can wallpaper a room with stock
options that ended up being worthless, but we feel we have a compelling
story to tell, and for nothing more than a little of your time this
could turn into something very exciting.

Step 1:
If you are interested, please send us a brief email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).
One paragraph about why you're interested, and one paragraph about your
qualifications. Resume is optional.

Step 2:
Selected candidates will receive a link to a brief survey.

Step 3:
Finalists will be invited to our offices for pizza/discussion with our
team.

Mark Rae

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> 2. Responsible and hard-working (demonstrated history of follow-through
> and committment);

And the ability to use a spellchecker, presumably...?

Jon Jon

So your looking for some free-bee ? LOL
Have you tried Mexico ?

> [...]
>
> Other helpful skills:
> Deep Product Management Expertise
> Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
>
> Next few steps:
> We know there are people in Seattle who can wallpaper a room with stock
> options that ended up being worthless, but we feel we have a compelling
> story to tell, and for nothing more than a little of your time this
> could turn into something very exciting.
>
> Step 1:
> If you are interested, please send us a brief email to (E-Mail Removed).
> One paragraph about why you're interested, and one paragraph about your
> qualifications. Resume is optional.
>
> Step 2:
> Selected candidates will receive a link to a brief survey.
>
> Step 3:
> Finalists will be invited to our offices for pizza/discussion with our

Göran Andersson

You can't find someone to believe enough in the project to fund it, so
you try to run it without funds?

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> [...]
>
> Other helpful skills:
> Deep Product Management Expertise
> Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
>
> Next few steps:
> We know there are people in Seattle who can wallpaper a room with stock
> options that ended up being worthless, but we feel we have a compelling
> story to tell, and for nothing more than a little of your time this
> could turn into something very exciting.
>
> Step 1:
> If you are interested, please send us a brief email to (E-Mail Removed).
> One paragraph about why you're interested, and one paragraph about your
> qualifications. Resume is optional.
>
> Step 2:
> Selected candidates will receive a link to a brief survey.
>
> Step 3:
> Finalists will be invited to our offices for pizza/discussion with our

Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP

It's better not to respond to spammers and other rogue advertisers because
when the spam garbage is removed, the responses still clutter up the
newsgroups.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...