Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Why anonymousneed credential

Why anonymousneed credential

ad

The virtual directory of my WebService is set allow anonymous access , but
if I did not set the Credentials when I request it, it result in access
denied error message.

Patrice

What about the root of the web site ? If the root requires authentication
but a subdir doesn't I believe it could be well required as well on the
subdir...

--
Patrice

"ad" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The virtual directory of my WebService is set allow anonymous access , but
> if I did not set the Credentials when I request it, it result in access
> denied error message.

Time involved in studying for MCSD-credential Guest MCSD 2 12-07-2004 10:39 PM
MSCE credential itsme MCSE 4 03-02-2004 07:44 PM
Re: How to get Windows logon user credential? Ken Dopierala Jr. ASP .Net 1 08-28-2003 10:46 PM

Advertisments