Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > where is the designer

where is the designer

Kris

Hi all

I recently upgraded to VS2005 and now I can't seem to access the web service
designer (to place all ado connections and data adapters). I really don't
want to write all the SQL myself, so please help me out, how to access the
designer ??

thx in advance

Kris

ok, never mind, found it under app_code. it's showing all the oledbcommands
individually now though...

"Kris" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...