Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Contacting DB from Web Part via Web Serivces ????

Contacting DB from Web Part via Web Serivces ????

cyrus

Hi I am trying contact my DB from my Web Part via my Web Service but i failed
everytime,
I can contact my DB directly from my Web Part and I can contact my Web
Service from my Web Part to send or retrieve bytes, strings or ...

but my problem is when i am trying to contact my DB from my Web Part via my
Web Service then i get following message:
An unexpected error has occurred.
Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to
temporarily disable Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more
information, contact your site administrator.
Troubleshoot issues with Windows SharePoint Services.

I dont know what it is, i am newbie and i need help.