Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Change TargetNameSpace in webservice proxy class

Change TargetNameSpace in webservice proxy class

walter

Hi there, I have several internal webserives that expose exactly the same
interface. The only difference is the targetnamespace attribute.

What I want to do is to use a unique proxy class to talk to all of them.
--This will give me the ability to pick different service on the runtime. the
problem here is the TargetNameSpace is specified by
"SoapDocumentMethodAttribute" ,a .NET attribute which doesn't allow runtime
change.

See if anyone here can share some lights.Thanks in advance.

[ SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("http://tempuri.org/Exec",
RequestNamespace = "http://tempuri.org/", ResponseNamespace =
"http://tempuri.org/", Use = SoapBindingUse.Literal, ParameterStyle =
SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)]
public string Exec(string RequestCode, string InXml)
{...}

targetNamespace/import conflict Charles Fineman XML 2 02-09-2004 08:39 PM
Help: targetNamespace value on my machine... Gianni Rubagotti XML 1 02-05-2004 04:26 PM
Re: transforming to an XML Schema - targetNamespace C. M. Sperberg-McQueen XML 0 07-29-2003 10:57 PM
targetNamespace and XSL CB XML 0 06-27-2003 07:43 PM
targetnamespace - what is it?!?! kevin bailey XML 1 06-25-2003 11:47 AM

Advertisments