Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Exception...

Exception...

Zhenxin Li

Sometimes when I call a web service through proxy generated by WSDL in ..NETCF 2.0, I get the following exception.

"An error message cannot be displayed because an optional resource assembly containing it cannot be found"

It's not always happening. Does anyone know why it happens?

Best regards,
Zhenxin Li

Simon Hart

You need to install SYSTEM_SR.CAB on your device this will give you the exception messages inorder to diagnose the problem.

Simon.