Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Webservice sending emails

Webservice sending emails

espe08

Hi! we have a system which requires sending of email notifications.
We developed a .NET stand alone program which sends the email using web
services to help increase the efficiency supposedly of the system.

Now, emails within the company network can be received by the respective
recipients, but emails going out of the network bounces back to the users
even if their email address is configured to have external capabilities of
sending/receiving emails. Actually, only emails to be sent to this one
particular email address bounces back.

we've been trying to trace where the problem is for weeks now. Can anybody
help, please?

madangelo

Hi. Did you ever resolve this issue? I'm having the same problem -- cannot
e-mail external recipients.