Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Debuging ASP.NET Web Service with WSE 3.0

Debuging ASP.NET Web Service with WSE 3.0

jeremy@nospamwardlawclaims.com

I am unable to debug an ASP.NET Web Service which is configured for WSE 3.0.
When I attempt to step into the proxy in a windows app or web form
referencing the service I get the following error:

"Unable to automatically step into the server. The remote procedure could
not be debugged. This usually indicates that debugging has not been enabled
on the server".

I am able to debug non-WSE configured wed service.

The Web.config includes debug="true" in the compilation section and the
debug verb is allowed in urlscan. I receive the same message if I attach to
the aspnet_wp.exe process in visual studio.

I am using Visual Studio 2005 and WSE 3.0 on a Windows 2000 machine. Any
help is appreciated.

Jeremy

See subject: How to Debug AuthenticateToken method in
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.webservices.enha ncement.

Jeremy