Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Upload files using web services

Upload files using web services

Malli

Hi All,

I want to upload files from client to web server using web serices.
Or i want to upload the file without using file control.

can any one know the solution please help me.

Yours,
Malli.

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Malli,

What's the problem? Use DIME for WSE 2.0 (http://www.codeproject.com/cs/webser...eredUpload.asp)
or MTOM for 3.0 to transfer data in webservices

M> I want to upload files from client to web server using web serices.
M> Or i want to upload the file without using file control.
M>
M> can any one know the solution please help me.
M>
M> Yours,
M> Malli.
---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev :: blog: http://spaces.msn.com/laflour

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche